CHURCH OF ST ANDREW - Stanley - List Entry

  • Description

    "Church. 1876-7, tower added 1931. Designed by J G Holt of Manchester. Rock faced stone with ashlar dressings and slate roofs with ashlar coped gables. Original chancel, nave, north aisle and south porch with tower added over chancel with organ chamber and vestry added either side...."
  • Owner

    Historic England
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://www.historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1323689
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 4 years, 2 months ago
    Viewed: 253 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES