Description"East Hedleyhope is a former mining village between Tow Law and Esh Winning in the Deerness Valley. This is one of only two streets remaining from several which existed from the mid 19th century until the pit closed in 1959." Photo by Robert Graham, 2013.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3583425
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 1 month ago
Viewed: 472 times
Picture Taken: 2013-07-10