Description"One of the original streets in the village, it faces on to the main road, the A692. The stone houses were built in the 1840's, including the pub. In 1912, the pub was rebuilt in brick - the present building." Photo by Robert Graham, 2014.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4790459
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 1 month ago
Viewed: 413 times
Picture Taken: 2014-07-04