Description"This still houses the remnants of what may well have been a Boulton and Watt beam engine. The extension on this side is the base of a chimney, although the listing refers to it as kiln. This building housed the winding engine, the second engine house of 1840 http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3518482 housed a pumping engine. Listed Grade II." Photo by Alan Murray-Rust, 2013.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3518474
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 6 months ago
Viewed: 334 times
Picture Taken: 2013-06-06