Description"An ancient gravestone with a rather macabre carving, dating from 1746. It stands in the graveyard of the redundant St Andrew's Church on the top of Greymare Hill." Photo by Oliver Dixon, 2012.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3048161
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 1 month ago
Viewed: 138 times
Picture Taken: 2012-07-21