Description"From the top of the now landscaped shale heap of the former ironstone mine which operated from 1863 to 1923. Just one mine building now remains, a former workshop, just to the left of the new houses and hidden by trees see http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/715706." Photo by Mick Garratt, 2008.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/715704
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 4 months ago
Viewed: 273 times
Picture Taken: 2008-03-05