Description"The mill operated from 1790 to 1890 and was supplied with coal from local collieries. Lead ore was brought for smelting from the lead ore fields of Teesdale. The only remaining building is the manager's house, seen here on the left." Photo by Roger Smith, 2009.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1243979
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 11 months ago
Viewed: 340 times
Picture Taken: 2009-04-05