Description"Built along with the Central Police Station and Magistrates Court in 1931 using Portland Stone to match Carliol House on the opposite of Market Street []" Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2010.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1679664
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 3 months ago
Viewed: 243 times
Picture Taken: 2010-01-24