Description"Grade II listed building which opened in 1910 as a concert hall, restaurant, roof garden, and tearoom. Eventually a permanent funfair was added. The building was closed to the public in the early 2000s and is currently undergoing renovation." Photo by Pauline E, 2012.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3203216
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 6 months ago
Viewed: 379 times
Picture Taken: 2012-10-26