NORTH EAST WING OF ST HILDA'S HOSPITAL - Hartlepool - List Entry

  • Description

    "Remains of c.1600 manor house, later used as poor house and latterly as hospital; on site of C13 monastic house. Coursed, hammer-dressed limestone; Welsh slate roof with stone gable coping and reduced end stack to right (north); crow-stepped gable to left (south). 2 storeys..."
  • Owner

    Historic England
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1263353
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 4 years, 1 month ago
    Viewed: 368 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES