Description"A church has been on this site since the 11th century but the present building is a restoration of 1860. The building in the foreground is the Davidson family mausoleum." Photo by Walter Baxter, 2011.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Creative Commons License
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2423477
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 10 months ago
Viewed: 343 times
Picture Taken: 2011-05-14