Description"Built in 1882 for the Tyne Improvement Commissioners. It is a Grade 2* Listed Building. The building contains the only surviving example on the Tyne of hydraulic machinery, developed by Armstrong in the 1840s." Photo by Mac McCarron, 2009, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1240590
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 9 months ago
Viewed: 608 times
Picture Taken: Unknown