Description"Built in the 12th Century, enlarged in the 14th. A place of pilgrimage in the Middle Ages. Sold by Edward VI to the City of Newcastle in 1549. It was returned to the City by Lord Armstrong in 1883." Photo by Anthony Foster, 2011, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2733488
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 6 years, 1 month ago
Viewed: 665 times
Picture Taken: Unknown