Description"Showing the War Memorial and Town Hall where the road splits: right to Crook, left to Tow Law. The Town Hall was built in 1861. It houses the public library on the ground floor, with above, the Parish Clerk's Office and a large function room used by community groups. A stained glass window in the wall behind the memorial cross depicts the town and River Wear and has the words 'Wolsingham into the Millennium'. It was installed in 2000." Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2011, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2585090
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 8 months ago
Viewed: 294 times
Picture Taken: Unknown