Description"This is the crossroads where Blackett Street, on the left, and Kyo Road, on the right, connect with North Road. The large three storey dwelling in the centre was built in the 1860's, as was the rest of the row, except for the garage. This was built in 1932 to replace a burnt down mill." Photo by Robert Graham, 2014, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4801210
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 6 months ago
Viewed: 581 times
Picture Taken: Unknown