Description"Now called The Glendale Hall and is used for community activities. The tower behind is the present United Reformed Church. This building, formerly the English Presbyterian Church, was probably built in 1778. It was renovated in 1887 and a tower was added in 1904. It is a Grade II Listed Building protected by law." Photo by Les Hull, 2012, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2810463
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 2 months ago
Viewed: 281 times
Picture Taken: Unknown