CHURCH OF ST CUTHBERT - Carham - List Entry

  • Description

    "Parish church. Nave 1790 by R. Hodgson Huntley. West tower and chancel added and nave windows Gothicized, c.1870. Nave random rubble with ashlar dressings, later work ashlar; Welsh slate roof. Nave, chancel, west tower/porch and north vestry. Castellated west tower has pointed doorway and paired lancet bell openings. 4-bay nave has rusticated quoins...."
  • Owner

    Historic England
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1042195
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Pat Thomson
    Last modified: 3 years, 9 months ago
    Viewed: 248 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES