Description"This church dating back to 1790 stands in a prominent position across a bend of the River Tweed. The tower was added in 1870." Photo by Walter Baxter, 2013, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3361216
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Pat Thomson
Last modified: 3 years, 9 months ago
Viewed: 317 times
Picture Taken: Unknown