Description"The parish church of St John Lee, on the hillside above Acomb and amidst the trees, is dedicated to St John of Beverley, a local hermit and supposedly worker of miracles. There was a medieval church, but it was rebuilt in 1818 and enlarged in, so that it has a tower with spire." Photo by David Dixon, 2012, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3191485
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 6 months ago
Viewed: 441 times
Picture Taken: Unknown