Description"The foundation stone for an extension to the church was laid by the Marquis of Zetland KG, 19th July 1924. The main part of the church dates from 1829...." Photo by George Ford, 2005, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/35085
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 7 months ago
Viewed: 234 times
Picture Taken: Unknown