Description"Shops and offices on the corner of Barras Bridge and Claremont Road, now part of Newcastle University (former Chaplaincy). The building is dated 1896 by W. Hope for Fairless Harrison, Tanner with additions in 1905. Tyne and Wear HER(8996): Newcastle, Eldon Place, Claremont Buildings" Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2010, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1669740
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 2 months ago
Viewed: 548 times
Picture Taken: Unknown