Description"By William Hope, 1894, and extended in 1905. The big first-class windows were for showrooms. Grade II listed. The top of the building is unusually blackened, a throwback to days of yore. Now used by Newcastle University." Photo by Stephen Richards, 2012, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4652785
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 6 years ago
Viewed: 742 times
Picture Taken: Unknown