Description"The watch house was built in 1880 and closed in 1990. It is now a museum which is open on Sundays between 2pm and 4.30pm during June to September." Photo by R J McNaughton, 2007, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/646317
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years ago
Viewed: 424 times
Picture Taken: Unknown