Description"Built as a non-conformist church in 1811 by John Dobson, now a Salvation Army Citadel. The church was established in 1759 by the Rev. Joseph Wilkinson and known as the Scotch Church because by deed the Minister had to be a licentiate of the Church of Scotland." Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2013, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3592569
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 10 months ago
Viewed: 348 times
Picture Taken: Unknown