Description"More correctly described as the old vicarage, this is the most interesting, and probably the oldest building in the village. There is some doubt as to whether this was built as a defensive tower or 'vicar's pele' as it appears to have started as a dwelling in the 14thC and may have been adapted later the same century. Now attached to the vicarage of 1828, but much altered over the centuries." Photo by Gordon Hatton, 2014, and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4222186
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 1 month ago
Viewed: 280 times
Picture Taken: Unknown