DescriptionArticle, with images and map. "Another lost building from Rev. Atkinsons ‘History of Cleveland Ancient and Modern’. The 80 room seat of the Newcomen Family was started in 1625. Sadly the building was demolished in the mid 1950s to make way for a school...."
LicenseWhat does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
Further informationLink: http://www.hidden-teesside.co.uk/2013/09/17/kirkleatham-hall/
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 10 months ago
Viewed: 411 times
Picture Taken: Unknown