Description"The original Stags Head to the left is now the Gaunless Valley Visitors Centre, the new Stags Head Inn, built in 1908 and closed in 2005." Photo by Hugh Mortimer, 2007, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/346375
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 5 months ago
Viewed: 429 times
Picture Taken: Unknown