CHURCH OF ST JOHN THE BAPTIST - Greatham - List Entry

  • Description

    "Church, late C12 nave arcades, nave of c.1792 in earlier materials; chancel and easternmost bay of nave, of 1855/56 in Decorated style by J.P. Pritchett to designs of J. Middleton; clearstoreys of 1869 by R.J. Withers; vestry and organ chamber of 1881; tower of 1909 by C. Hodgson Fowler; all on Anglo Saxon foundation ..."
  • Owner

    Historic England
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1263522
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 6 years ago
    Viewed: 510 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES