DescriptionConsecrated c.1150, the earliest surviving parts of the church are Norman. The north transept and part of the chancel are 13th C when the aisles were also added. The aisles were widened in the 15th C.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-NonCommercial License
Further informationLink: https://www.flickr.com/photos/63008913@N00/345508835/
Resource type: Image
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years ago
Viewed: 495 times
Picture Taken: Unknown