Description"The Bell Tower forms part of the Elizabethan defensive structures around the town. It was built in 1577 and is grade 1 listed. The 2 stone built ruins to the right of the tower also formed part of the defensive structures." Photo by Graham Robson, 2013, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3394502
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 7 years, 2 months ago
Viewed: 545 times
Picture Taken: Unknown