Description"It has a fine pinnacled tower, built 1894-95 (by Hicks & Charlewood), some fifteen years after the bulk of the church (by R.J. Johnson). Grade II* listed." Photo by Stephen Richards, 2012, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4658731
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 7 years, 4 months ago
Viewed: 601 times
Picture Taken: Unknown