Description"The church (by R J Johnson) was built in 1877; the tower (by Hicks and Charlewood) was added in 1895. The church is Grade II* listed". Photo by Mike Quinn, 2016, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4961634
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 2 months ago
Viewed: 502 times
Picture Taken: Unknown