Description"A chapel of ease within the Parish of Ford and Etal, founded and endowed by Lady FitzClarence. Built in 1856-1858. It was designed by William Butterfield." Photo by Martin Dawes, 2010, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2470191
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 5 years, 3 months ago
Viewed: 499 times
Picture Taken: Unknown