Description"The drive to Etal Manor (1748) - on the right is the Chapel of the Blessed Virgin Mary (1858), built for Lady Fitzclarence in memory of her husband who died in India." Photo by Barbara Carr, 2009, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1237573
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 11 months ago
Viewed: 392 times
Picture Taken: Unknown