CHURCH OF ST MARY - Easington - List Entry

  • Description

    "Parish church. Romanesque tower, remainder of church early C13. Extensive restoration in 1853 by P.C. Hardwick. Sandstone and limestone rubble masonry. Steeply-pitched green slate roof. Square west tower, aisled nave, chancel and north chapel. Long, low proportions...."
  • Owner

    Historic England
  • Source

    Local (Co-Curate)
  • License

    What does this mean? Unknown license check permission to reuse
  • Further information

    Link: https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1231813
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Pat Thomson
    Last modified: 6 years ago
    Viewed: 310 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES