Description"Now a country house hotel, Embleton Hall NU1301 : Embleton Hall was built in 1730 by Thomas Embleton and purchased by the Fenwick family in 1780. It was extended to its present size in 1893 with a large Victorian south wing. The Hall was the seat of the land-owning Fenwick family." Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2010, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1740400
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 2 months ago
Viewed: 401 times
Picture Taken: Unknown