Longhorsley Mission

  • Description

    "The mission was established in 1875 in the building of the present day newsagents, by Miss Mary Ann Bell and her mother, Ann. The temporary mission hall was used for over one hundred years until 1979, when the new Mission Hall was built in Drummonds Close." Photo by Sandra White, 2007, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
  • Owner

    Geograph.org.uk
  • Source

    Geograph (Geograph)
  • License

    What does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
  • Further information

    Link: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/626947
    Resource type: Text/Website
    Added by: Simon Cotterill
    Last modified: 8 years ago
    Viewed: 623 times
    Picture Taken: Unknown
  • Co-Curate tags

Comments

Add a comment or share a memory.

Login to add a comment. Sign-up if you don't already have an account.

ABOUT US

Co-Curate is a project which brings together online collections, museums, universities, schools and community groups to make and re-make stories and images from North East England and Cumbria. Co-Curate is a trans-disciplinary project that will open up 'official' museum and 'un-officia'l co-created community-based collections and archives through innovative collaborative approaches using social media and open archives/data.

LATEST SHARED RESOURCES