Description"The Church stands on an ancient site and was entirely rebuilt in 1876 in the style of the 14th century. It consists of a chancel with north vestry and organ chamber, nave, south porch and west tower with spire. Unfortunately the church has recently had it's copper lightning conductor stolen!" Photo by Hugh Mortimer, 2006, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/190065
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 7 years, 4 months ago
Viewed: 538 times
Picture Taken: Unknown