Description"This part of the old Trinity House complex is called Low Yard. In the C17th it was a bowling green. It is separated from Trinity Chare by railings on the west side. The building on the left was a school, rebuilt in 1753 and sunk below the level of the yard when the almshouses were built in 1782. Newcastle Libraries have a photo of the right hand side of this yard dated 1981" Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2010, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2155713
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Richy
Last modified: 4 years, 5 months ago
Viewed: 447 times
Picture Taken: Unknown