Description"According to a plaque on the lighthouse, it was originally built in 1856 on Sunderland's South Pier. It was dismantled in 1983 to allow for harbour improvements, and re-erected in Roker Cliff Park." Photo by Mike Quinn, 2014, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4118374
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 1 month ago
Viewed: 410 times
Picture Taken: Unknown