Description"In the foreground is Holy Trinity Church, a listed building dating from in 1718-19. In the 18th century, the church was at the heart of the community centred on the port. Beyond are three modern apartment blocks." Photo by Oliver Dixon, 2016, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4840100
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 7 years, 7 months ago
Viewed: 598 times
Picture Taken: Unknown