Description"The Parish Church of St George was built between 1882 and 1884 at a cost of around £30,000 by the Duke of Northumberland as a memorial to his father, George Percy, the fifth Duke of Northumberland. The church was designed by John Loughborough Pearson LinkExternal link in medieval style and has a 180 feet spire. Tyne and Wear HER(7096): Cullercoats, Church of St. George." Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2009, and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1635299
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 2 years, 11 months ago
Viewed: 306 times
Picture Taken: Unknown