Description"Possibly built as part of the adjoining courts complex (Police station, Pilgrim Street, Newcastle), and apparently at least partly still in use as magistrates' courts, as well as council offices. In which case, by Cackett, Burns Dick & Mackellar, 1931-33.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4643138
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 6 years, 7 months ago
Viewed: 843 times
Picture Taken: Unknown