Description"Designed in 1858 by John Dobson and built in memory of the notable Evangelical preacher, Richard Clayton. It is also known as Clayton Memorial Church." Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2013, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3593629
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 6 months ago
Viewed: 407 times
Picture Taken: Unknown