Description"Opened in 1900 by the North Eastern Railway on what became the North Tyneside loop line from Newcastle to Tynemouth, this station was rebuilt and converted to Metro operation in 1980. View north towards Ilford Road and Tynemouth, also the branch to Newcastle Airport." Photo by Nigel Thompson, 2010, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4234311
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 4 months ago
Viewed: 216 times
Picture Taken: Unknown