Description"The Rudds Arms public house is located in the original village of Marton and is located in a convenient position just to the north of the A174(T) dual carriageway. The hostelry is located 'just across the road' from the Marton Country Club". Photo by Philip Barker, 2009, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1594698
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 7 years, 9 months ago
Viewed: 1170 times
Picture Taken: Unknown