DescriptionSandhill, Newcastle. The main structure was built in 1655 by Robert Trollope, with the south front by John Stokoe in 1809, the north front (shown here) added in 1794-6 by David Stephenson and William Newton and the east end re-built by Dobson in 1823-5.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution License
Further informationLink: https://www.flickr.com/photos/16801915@N06/13018824173/
Resource type: Image
Added by: Peter Smith
Last modified: 6 years, 2 months ago
Viewed: 655 times
Picture Taken: Unknown