Description"The north side of the Yard was previously a medieval house, probably of the C14th but with even older elements. When obtained by the Masters and Mariners, it was used first as a rigging loft, and later as a hospital. The projection on the right that reaches up to the eaves was possibly built for water collection. The sundial is dated 1721." Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2010, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2020990
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 11 months ago
Viewed: 328 times
Picture Taken: Unknown