Description"This side of the yard has brick almshouses rebuilt in 1787. The building is two stories on the side visible, but a single storey facing onto the raised, High Yard behind, which has brick cellars underneath." Photo by Andrew Curtis, 2010, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2020968
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 4 years, 11 months ago
Viewed: 380 times
Picture Taken: Unknown