Description"View NW, towards buffer-stops; ex-NE terminus of line from Bishop Auckland, 27/6/53: the locomotive is ex-NE J21 No. 65078. Goods traffic continued up the valley as far as St John's Chapel until 2/1/61; a passenger service, Bishop Auckland - Stanhope was restored by the Weardale Railway from 23/5/10." Photo by Ben Brooksbank, 1953, and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence.
LicenseWhat does this mean? Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Further informationLink: http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2354909
Resource type: Text/Website
Added by: Simon Cotterill
Last modified: 3 years, 6 months ago
Viewed: 328 times
Picture Taken: Unknown